Pre-license Refund Policy
Prelicense Tuition Refund Schedule
Students may enroll up to and including the day of class, provided space is available in the classroom. If the student enrolls prior to the scheduled starting date refunds are as follows:
- All monies will be refunded if the school discontinues a course.
- If a student registers for the seminar and needs to reschedule a $75.00 reschedule fee will be charged for students registered for both Course I & II (full time) and $30 for Wyoming Law & Course II (part time). Each time a student wishes to reschedule this fee will apply.
- A student requesting cancellation in writing after enrollment and at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled start date shall receive a refund of all monies less the registration fee of 15% of the program cost.
- If the student requests a refund less than 5 days and before 1 day prior to the scheduled start date a refund of 50% of the tuition will be due the student.
- No refund will be made in the event of a request made by the student 1 business day prior to the scheduled start date or if the student terminates the class any time after starting the course.
If text book or other course materials have been shipped to the student prior to cancellation, the retail cost of the text book or other course materials and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.