RCE Refund Policy
Continuing Education Class Tuition Refund Schedule
Students may enroll up to and including the day of class, provided space is available in the classroom. If the student enrolls prior to the scheduled starting date refunds are as follows:
- All monies will be refunded if the school discontinues a course.
- If a student needs to reschedule all 3 days a $30.00 reschedule fee will be charged, a $15.00 reschedule fee will be charged to reschedule each single day. Reschedule request MUST be received 3 business days prior to the class start date. Rescheduling is NOT permitted less than 3 days prior to class or during class; any fees paid will be LOST and a new registration fee must be paid.
- A student requesting cancellation or refund in writing after enrollment and at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled start date shall receive a refund of all monies less the registration fee of 20% of the program cost.
- If the student requests a refund less than 5 business days and before 1 business day prior to the scheduled start date a refund of 50% of the tuition will be due the student.
- No refund will be made in the event of a request made by the student 1 business day prior to the scheduled start date or if the student terminates the class any time after starting the course.
If text book or other course materials have been shipped to the student prior to cancellation, the retail cost of the text book or other course materials and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund