Schedule of classes
Online classes & bookstore
10 easy steps to obtain your Wyoming Real Estate License:
- To find out which classes to take to obtain your real estate license: go to Wyoming Real Estate Commission web site at http://realestate.state.wy.us/. Click on real estate, then forms, then license pre-requisites.
- Next download your free copy of the Candidate Handbook from Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP) at www.goAMP.com 1. by clicking the Candidates button.
*Please note the handbook has important information about your state testing and is a valuable resource.
- Pre-register for educational courses—contact Steve Willoughby Seminars at 1-307-234-8653 or www.WilloughbySeminars.com
- Pre license Salesman course I, Wyoming Law, Salesman Course II
- Pre license Broker Course I, Wyoming Law, Broker Course II
*if you will be applying for a Responsible Broker License, Wyoming Brokerage Management Course is an additional requirement
- Submit your finger prints to the Wyoming Real Estate Commission for criminal background check
Contact Applied Measurement Professional (AMP) 1-800-345-6559 or www.goAMP.com and schedule a date and location to take the examination. YOU MUST PREREGISTER FOR THE EXAMINATION!
- The Wyoming Real Estate Commission's instructions that you receive will let you know where to get cards.
Salesman candidates only
- Schedule your exam as close to the end of pre-license class as possible
- Salesman License: register for State & National Portion Examination—Complete Examination
- Broker License: register for Broker National Simulation Examination & Broker State Portion Examination
- Salesman & Broker Out of State License: register for Salesperson State Portion Examination or Broker State Portion Examination
- Have your credit card ready (Visa and MasterCard only). Exam fee is $141.00
- Space at the testing centers is very limited so register as soon as possible for the best date and time.
Complete educational courses
Successfully complete license examination
Salesman candidates only
- Interview brokers you would like to work with; all salesman must be associated with a broker.
Complete the application for your license within 90 days of passing the license examination. The application will require you to:
- Select a broker that you will work with
- Provide proof of pre-license education
- Salesman/Broker course I, Wyoming Law, Salesman/Broker course II and Wyoming Brokerage Management if applying for Responsible Broker
- Pay your licensing fees